The Austin Distance Challenge is back again this year hosted by Austin Runners Club (a local non-profit that raises funds for The Trail Foundation, an organization that protects and enhances the Ann and Roy Butler (Town Lake) Trail).
The Austin Distance Challenge is composed of 6 different running events.
1. Run Free Texas 80s 8k - September 27, 2015
2. Run for the Water 10 mile - November 1, 2015
3. Decker Challenge Half Marathon - December 6, 2015
4. Rogue Distance Festival 30k & 10k - January 10, 2016
5. 3M Half Marathon - January 24, 2016
6. Austin Marathon & Half Marathon - February 14, 2016
All participants who complete the series will receive an Austin Distance Challenge running jacket and trophies that will be presented for Overall, Masters and Age Groups in 5-year increments, both Male and Female. Trophies will be presented for both the Full and Half Track Series options.
Don't forget we are giving away FREE entries into all 6 events via our Facebook Page!
For more information and registration, visit their series page here.
You can also check out their Facebook page for updates at www.facebook.com/AustinDistanceChallenge
Dare the Distance.